Monday, August 29, 2011

I need your thoughts...

Today, while G was away and Haddy was napping (gasp!), I was watching the Rachael Ray show (while attempting to organize the pantry). There was a between-segment "advertisement" for a new contest of sorts that really caught my attention. Apparently, RR is partnering with Crest for the "Life Opens Up" project - here is the description from her website:

Do you have a winning smile? Has your mouth ever gotten you in trouble, or opened doors for you? If you have a story to tell about how your mouth has helped you to open up to the world, here’s your chance to tell it. If you have a winning story for the Crest and Oral-B Life Opens Up Project you could win $25,000 and be featured on the Rachel Ray Show. It’s time to tell your story to Crest and Ora-B.

So my question is, for those of you who know the whole story of how we got our miracle baby (it all started with a random comment on a friend-from-middle-school's FB note & then spiraled into her becoming our egg donor), do you think this would be something appropriate as an entry for the contest? Of course, I would have to ask B if she would be comfortable with me entering the contest & I would have to talk to G. And I'm NOT committing to anything right now, but I thought I would put out some feelers and see what y'all thought! But don't take too much time in commenting - the contest ends Sept. 15th!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say with their permission, go for it!!! It will help remind people that there is good in this world. And it's defintley worth smiling about.